Internet boredom



  
  I'm sure 97% peoples(including me)will do this if they're got internet boredom.Maybe this quote is so true to describe them.
"Out to live.I've a real life.I'm just fucking bored.Bored of internet"


   Suddenly I got a crazier idea ever! Well I'm not sure if this crazier,crazy or...  What if you're remove some of your social media accounts.I think it's a best solution to fix this problem.So you will not have internet boredom.I'm not good to give advice anyway.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.'Till now I've not found EFFECTIVE'drug'that can overcome internet boredom.See?I say EFFECTIVE.It's so hard to found it,right? Maybe you can search on Google 'Overcome internet boredom'then got so much advices that float everywhere,and you'll say "FINALLY I FOUND IT!!"with this expressions.Ops out of topic..






         It's kinda daily routine.It's internet cycle.We can't avoid it.But we enjoyed it.       

0 comments